Executive Operations Assistant
Anderson Biro is currently looking for an Executive Operations Assistant to join our team due to continued growth.
- Dynamic, highly motivated teammate with the ability and desire to take initiative.
- Works independently while contributing to a team atmosphere.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking ability.
- Strong internet search and general PC aptitude, including proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater preferred.
- Manage the overall organizational functions of the company.
- Invoicing, receivables, payroll, and bookkeeping oversight.
- Manage and communicate with company vendors.
- Assist team with background checks and onboarding.
- Organize and schedule meetings, company events and travel accommodations.
- Troubleshoot technology concerns, as necessary.
- Generate and assemble company reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Company culture & Perks:
- Promotes a positive fun and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Anderson Biro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 216-232-6612 with questions or resume submittals.