Anderson|Biro Staffing Recruiter
Anderson Biro Staffing is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our team due to continued growth.
- Highly motivated teammate with the ability and desire to take initiative.
- Work independently while contributing to a team atmosphere.
- Possess excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and general PC aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a four-year college or university.
- Focus on customer service through building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Drive recruiting plan to attract talent and create brand awareness.
- Manage the recruiting process through candidate engagement, interviewing, onboarding presentation, offer and closing.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, job descriptions and expectation-setting.
- Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
Company culture & Perks:
- AndersonBiro promotes a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances.
- SIMPLE IRA plan with company match.
- Robust vacation plan.
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact Jessica Murphy at email@example.com or 216-232-6612 with questions or resume submittals.